Wednesday, September 29, 2010

About me

Well if I am to take you on a culinary journey, I suppose you should know a little background about me. I grew up overseas so my exposure to different types of food began at a very young age. I lived in the Middle East as well as Asia, so those are both big influences on the cuisine I cook and flavors I utilize. I've worked in professional kitchens for 4 years now, across a wide variety of cuisines and service levels. Currently I'm doing an internship at the school I attend in our events center.

14 comments:

  1. Please help me iron chef, for I cannot cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. food blogs are great. can't wait to see what you post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in life! :) Just sharing some love :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so ready for this culinary journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea, I would like some good easy to make stuff, I'm not a very good cook. I can make an awesome burger though :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^
    Same here.. Better post about lasanga dde !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fellow foodie, how goes it. I've been in the culinary industry about 3 years myself, and have also lived in Asia about half of my 21 years due to my father being in the Air Force. Looking forward to what you have to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love middle eastern food. i have a lot of family from the middle east...India, Afghanistan, and Iran, so I'd probably love the food you make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds good. Hope the ingredients you like to use don't cost a lot cuz I am on a budget but want to try some new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to some of your posts, you seem to have a bit of experience and wisdom.

    ReplyDelete